Have your kids learn and improve their golf game this summer in our fun indoor learning center at an early age. You will marvel as your child develops their physical abilities and mental focus while having fun learning exciting new skills that boost their overall confidence.
- Weekly Summer Camps
- Monday through Thursday
- Morning (9am-12pm) or Afternoon (1pm-4pm) sessions available.
- Friday is at Cross Creek Golf Course (for Buckhead Academy) and River Pines Golf Course (for Johns Creek Academy) Morning Camp (9am to 11am) and Afternoon Camp (11.30am to 1.30pm)
- All day camp is available. Please call for details –> 404-812-6808
- Half Day (9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm) –> $260 Per Weekly Camp
- Full Day (9am – 4pm) –> $465 Per Weekly Camp
Have your kids learn and improve their golf game in our fun indoor learning center at an early age. You will marvel as your child develops their physical abilities and mental focus while having fun learning exciting new skills that boost their overall confidence.
2017 SUMMER CAMP DATES
- May 30th – June 2nd
- June 5th – June 9th
- June 12th – June 16th
- June 19th – June 23rd
- June 26 th – June 30th
- July 3 rd – July 7 th (No Camp on Tue)
- July 10 th –July 14 th
- July 17 th – July 21 st
- July 24 th – July 28 th
- July 31 st – August 4 th
- August 7 th – August 11 th
- August 14 th – August 18 th
Ages 4 -17
- State of the art indoor facilities impervious to inclement Atlanta weather conditions
- 6 hitting bays, hi-tech video/swing analysis software and sensory generated simulators
- 1000sq. ft – 7 hole putting green and enclosed chipping area
- Coaching techniques designed specifically for kids in an encouraging manner
- Goal and objective orientated learning approach
- Program designed for FUN and ENJOYMENT….”For the LOVE of the Game”.
- Fundamentals of Putting, Chipping and Driving
- IB Program consisting of Rules of the Game, History of the Game, Etiquette of the Game and Equipment Overview.
- David Bell, TPI Certified, Head Golf Coach at Atlanta International School
- All equipment provided.
- Healthy morning and afternoon snacks and drinks
- Fun Games, Activities and Prizes
- One day of fun at the golf course, playing 9 holes
Aussie Kids Golf Summer Camps
Learning the game of golf for a lifetime of enjoyment
There is no better time than summer to get your kids started in a new activity. When school is out for the summer, we all relish in the freedom of not having a schedule, but that usually doesn’t last very long. Pretty soon, the kids begin to complain that they have nothing to do, and as parents, we get tired of hearing it.
There is a solution, and it’s easy for parents and fun for the kids. Aussie Kids summer golf camps offer kids ages 4 to 17 the opportunity to learn the game of golf, starting with the fundamentals. With a program that is designed for fun and enjoyment and a focus on the love of the game, the summer camps consists of learning all aspects of the game including the rules of the game, the exciting history of golf and practicing new skills.
David Bell, TPI Certified head golf coach at Atlanta International School and his coaching staff use coaching techniques specifically designed for kids that encourage them to set goals and objectives for learning to play the game of golf.
In our program, your child will learn about the different golf clubs and equipment and how to use them properly as well as the fundamentals of putting, chipping and driving. They will also be introduced to the importance of golf etiquette.
Our state of the art indoor facility allows them to play rain or shine, and with 6 hitting bays, hi-tech video swing analysis software, a 1000 sq. ft – 7 hole putting green, chipping area and sensory generated simulators, your child will learn the correct techniques right from the start so they can learn and develop their game.
Aussie Kids Golf Academy provides all the equipment to play as well as two snacks, fun games that incorporate their new skills and activities like our Golf Olympics which is a day of games and challenges so they can work on the skills they have learned that week. We end the day with a special prize for each camper. And on Friday, we head out to a local golf course where they will be able to use all of their new skills and abilities for a fun day on the course.
Golf is a great sport. It’s not only fun to play, but it builds confidence and increases self esteem, teaches self discipline and perseverance and helps to improve social skills. All beneficial in life as well as the course.
With summer camps that consist of either morning or afternoon sessions as well as full day programs, you can choose from any of the week long sessions that suit your schedule from May through August.
Whether you want to introduce your child to the game of golf, or continue to improve on their skills, Aussie Kids Golf Academy has a summer golf camp to fit into your schedule.
The game of golf teaches skills that are used throughout life and at Aussie Kids summer golf camps, your child will not only learn the skills needed to play the game of golf, but they will enjoy meeting new friends, staying physically active, and enjoy a sport that they can play for a lifetime.
Enroll in any of our summer golf sessions today!
Competitive Junior Golf in Atlanta (Performance Program)