- Develop their hand-eye coordination
- Expand their social development
- Improve mental focus
- Stability training and balance
- Focus on Goal achievement
Have your kids learn and improve their golf game in our fun Indoor Golf Learning Center at an early age.
Our golf instructors have a background in children’s education and understand how to keep children involved and excited about learning! Check Schedules and Pricing »
You will marvel as your child develops their physical abilities and mental focus while having fun learning exciting new skills that boost their overall confidence.
Call 404-812-6808 to reserve your spot today!
Our Athletic Development Approach focuses on having kids and adults perform age appropriate skill acquisition drills to maximize their athletic potential.
This approach lays the building blocks of successes that allows for development of confidence and self esteem. It progressively gets more complicated and specialized as the athlete develops and reaches the next level of development.
Our Athletic Development Approach focuses on the following athletic characteristics:
- Mobility (flexibility)
- Concentration & Focus
Developmental Stages of a Golfer
1. Fundamental Movement Skills
- Locomotive Skills
- Run, jump, dodge, skipping
- Stability Skills
- Agility, Balance, Coordination, Speed
- Manipulative / Object Control Skills
- Throwing, kick, strike, catch, dribbling
- Spatial awareness, kinesthetic awareness, rules
2. Fundamental Sports Skills
- Advanced Striking
- T-ball batting, tennis, stick dribbling
- Advanced Throwing
- Baseball, basketball, football, discuss, shot, javelin
- Wrist Release Education
- Frisbee, squash, table tennis
- Physical Literacy
- Fundamental Movement Skills + Fundamental Sports Skills = Physical Literacy
3. Fundamental Golf Skills
- Understanding the Game of Golf
- Basis Instruction
- Advanced Instruction
- Physical Training
- Course Management
- Fueling your Body – Diet and Nutrition